Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Worn out


I've been a bit more worn out than usual the last few days, sleeping 10-12 hours at night plus naps during the day. I think it is a result of increasing my dosage of Samento. The pain in my ribs is still present, though not as intense. It seems to be worse when I wake in the morning...likely from the pressure on my ribs all night, as I tend to sleep on my side. I'm still able to water my garden and sit up long enough to write this blog and feed my fishy etc before laying down again, so for that I'm grateful.

My nephew came over to visit yesterday and the day before. On Sunday we walked in the yard looking for bugs and munching on seeds from barrel cactus fruit. He noticed the tiniest little spider dangling from my camera as I stepped under the shade of the mesquite trees. I put it on my hand and tried to get a picture of it. It was fast...crawling all the way up to my sleeve in about 1/2 a second. I did manage to get a great shot though.

Yesterday we made ants on a log (celery sticks filled with peanut butter and topped with raisins). We tried to go outside to eat our snack while sitting on the logs around the fire pit (sitting on a log eating ants on a log - he loved that idea) but it started raining so we moved back inside and put on Young Frankenstein. He got a bit bored during the movie so I let him play with my prototype for a revolving rubber band shooter...he loved that...kept aiming for the characters on the screen.

No comments: