Friday, May 8, 2009

Interview completed




I completed my phone interview with Social Security today at 9am. It lasted approximately 80 minutes. I put my cell on speaker and set my micro recorder next to it so I have it all on tape. It was exhausting as I was already very tired and had drank a coke to stay awake. There are a few bits of information I need to send them as well as a release of information form so they can access my medical records. I will be contacting lawyers who specialize in disability claims and will not charge unless I am approved.

In other news, my brother Drew brought me an awesome bug today. It looks like some sort of ant/beetle hybrid. It was very wriggly and would not sit still, so it took me a while to get a good photo...I swear it was giving me the evil eye at one point....hehe, I'm curious to find out just what it is. I think I'll send it to my friend who is really into bugs...she may be able to identify it more quickly.

No comments: