Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tough night

I tossed and turned in pain all night, unable to find a position to ease my discomfort, and too exhausted to get up. My left leg still aches from my hip to the back of my knee, and I am utterly wiped out. I had a bit of trouble breathing last night also, I felt as though I could not take in enough air....I think the term for it is "air hungry". I am still feeling that way so am sitting down and trying not to exert myself.

I ended up lying back down and sleeping for another 4 hours ( for a total of 16) after I wrote the beginning of this post. I do feel a bit better having had some more rest, and the pain is not as intense. However, I am still somewhat out of breath.

I have a phone appointment with Social Security in the morning so I may go back to bed in a bit and see if I can get some more sleep. I want to be focused and at least somewhat coherent when they call ;-)

No comments: