Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A rough 24 hours

I had a bad twitching episode the other day. It lasted almost 24 hours - the worst part of it during a 7 hour period - and left me very sore and wiped out. The arm jerking and muscle spasms are pretty much 'normal' for me, but the intense twitching comes less often. (Very grateful for that) I was able to put a bit of it in film, which I then posted on youtube.com. Since then I have gotten such wonderful, supportive responses. I will continue to post video updates on my treatment and condition.
To watch the clip, just go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBh34eUNUk
I am still very weak, sore and exhausted. I managed to get outside and water my garden, but with great difficulty. I took my camera, as usual and got a shot of an adorable lizard which I think is living in the rock wall of the planter where my bell peppers are. I've seen him out there the last 3 or 4 times I've been out to water.

No comments: