Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Be?

To be, or not to be?
'Tis the question I face now
To stay within this feeble frame
Or end it all somehow

To continue on through thorns and briers
Every inch of path I tread
As weakness and pain of frail limbs
Scream inside my head

To push the very limits
Of my own sanity
Bound, imprisoned, day after day
My body my enemy

To keep myself within the race
Broken, wounded, lame
Each movement, thought this malady
Like an anvil on them weighing

To be in spite of shaken faith
In life and God on high
To end it now and rue the day
As in my grave I lie

To be a burden to the world
To take without ever giving
To simply 'be', exist, have form
Alive but not quite living

To be or not to be?
Which one do I choose?
Yes or no, right or wrong
Either way, I lose

To be or not to be?
Which is right? Time will tell
For now I will continue on
But is this life or hell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ys2wbqJNQ&feature=related

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

No comments: