Saturday, May 2, 2009

Overwhelmed


Last night I heard some disturbing news about my uncle who passed away 23 years ago. He is now being investigated in connection with an out off state murder and I'm trying to process it. Also having a painful conflict with a good friend of mine and not sure how it's going to turn out. I cried on and off all night and most of the day today. I've tried to stay busy and distract myself between sobs, but it has been hard.

I sat outside in the shade for a while and that helped. Meows and Mojo (cat and dog) were out with me as I sat by the palm tree and watched the soda can pinwheels spin in the breeze. Meows caught a lizard tho and I had to rescue it. The poor fella came out ok except for missing the tip of his tail. I picked him up...he was feisty!... almost jumped right out of my hand. I snapped a pic before letting him go on the other side of the fence while the cat wasn't looking.

All the crying and mixed emotions have worn me out. I feel very weak and drained, and will likely go to bed early.

No comments: