Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sleeeeeep


I woke at 6pm today after sleeping for a solid 14 hours straight..whew!

My nephew came to visit last night, and wore me plum out. He discovered my digital camera and asked if he could take a picture. I told him to shoot away, as my memory card will hold about
1000 pics. He went nuts photographing everything in sight, including me with some not-so-photogenic expressions..hehehe. I managed to get one goofy one of him too ( above) so I guess we're even. He ended up taking over 100 pictures and we laughed our butts off looking through them. Later on we went bug hunting as the sun was going down. We found a small caterpillar in one of our mesquite trees that I have yet to identify. We made him a home out of an old box and some screen. I plan to keep him until he cocoons and release him after he hatches. I hope my nephew is here to see him hatch, I think he would love that! :-)

No comments: