Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another day



Very weak and tired today. I tried to be up and about, but felt winded from attempting even small tasks like moving my computer chair (it's on wheels) and getting up for a glass of water. One thing I did manage to do was water my garden. All the seeds have now sprouted, and are sporting tiny pairs of green leaves. I had trouble keeping my balance once I got back inside and bumped into the door jamb a few times before reaching my bed. I rested a while, called some friends to pass the time, then sat up for a bit and did some paper crafts....I must have made about 5 pinwheels - one from a photocopy I made of a ten dollar bill - before I got dizzy and had to stop.
I faxed the final paperwork needed to process my application for food stamps and medical insurance to the state DES office. I should hear back in a few weeks.

No comments: