Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stoooopid government offices!

I was not contacted for my phone appointment yesterday ( for emergency food stamps and medical insurance)....grrrr. I was told they called me twice and got my voicemail, but I had the phone in my hand from an hour before to an hour after my appointment, and it did not ring. I even called them when my appointment time had passed and left a message. My guess is that someone in the department is dyslexic and transposed some of the digits in my phone number. I will be pestering them again today.
In other news, I did some more research and found a local copy shop that will let me use their binding machine if I bring my own binders... :-D As soon as my funds transfer goes through to my checking account, I'll see about getting a ride or borrowing my older sister's car while she's at work....she parks it here and rides her bike to and from work.
Today I will be getting my originals ready for printing, and shopping around for affordable comb binders. Ta-ta for now!

No comments: