Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Food stamps!!

I have a phone appointment in about 2 hours to get emergency food stamps and renew my health insurance. Yay! I'm very glad, as they lost my last application, and I've been living on pb&j's.
I've been feeling very weak, so today I'll be spending most of my time indoors at the computer or in bed. I plan to mail letters to collections agencies and search for an affordable binding machine for my coloring books. I have checked amazon, ebay, craigslist and freecycle. So far the average price is about $70.00. Copy places like kinkos do not let customers use the machine....and they charge 3.99 per document to punch and bind....ouch! I think I will try calling some local copy shops to see if they have one available for customers to use.
Anyhoo, that's my plan for the day. Will write more later....ta-ta!

No comments: