Saturday, April 11, 2009

Update

The symptoms that resurfaces after I got back from Vegas have eased up enough for me to feel up to getting a few things done, so I've been a busy bee!
I contacted para-transit and am in the process of applying for services, did some wheelchair shopping, since my legs have not been working well lately, and having a chair in Vegas was a tremendous help. Then I sent out a renewal form for state health insurance and food stamps, and a letter to the courts regarding my fees from my eviction a few years back. Poor fellas won't be getting any money from me for a while, but I'm sure they'll live ;-) I scheduled an appointment with my doctor for April 17th for a follow-up and will ask her about an allergy remedy and the pro's and cons of starting antibiotics. I already have the silver protein so she may want me to start that first and see how it goes.
Today I plan to go out for a short walk, as the weather is absolutely gorgeous! It rained hard last night so it is nippy and slightly overcast...my favorite weather! Will write more soon. Ta-ta!

No comments: