Friday, April 24, 2009

Alone

My dad left on a 3 day camping trip today with my 3 brothers. He did not bother to tell me. He took the truck, food, spices and cooking utensils etc. If I hadn't caught him on his way out to get 20 bucks in case of an emergency I would have been left without a way to get to hospital, or money for food. I am very angry that I was forgotten in his plans, and am trying to settle down so I can sleep.
Also, my baby sister did not come home from school today. I tried texting and calling her. She did not answer or return my messages. With no way to contact my dad, I rang my older sister and got my mom's phone number. She agreed to drive to baby sister's boyfriend's apartment to see if she was there and ok. She was - thank goodness! - watching a movie and didn't hear her cell phone ring. Her boyfriend is out of town so she had gone over there after school to tidy up for him. She is supposed to call me in a few minutes to let me know if she is coming home tonight or sleeping there.

No comments: