Sunday, September 7, 2008

It snot funny

I woke Saturday morning with a stuffy nose. I didn't think much of it until that afternoon when I suddenly began sneezing my brains out in a fit that left my head spinning and about half a roll of used TP wadded up in the trash bin. Since then I've produced enough snot to drown at least one person. I spent the night boiling water for my steam tent and cradling my roll of TP as if it were my most prized possession. Finally, at about 5am I was able to fall asleep propped up in a sitting position, TP crammed into both nostrils. Great mental image, eh?
I woke at about 11 this morning and picked right back up where I had left off. Seemed like everything I did started a sneezing fit...talking, eating, moving.... tons of fun. I decided to take a hot shower about an hour and a half ago, and have been sneeze-free since. Yay!

No comments: