Thursday, September 11, 2008

Allergies?

I'm Still feeling pressure and a bit of pain in my chest when I breathe deep, as well as random fits of sneezing. On Tuesday I chose a primary care doctor on my health plan, as I didn't have one selected and gave her office a call. She was able to get me an appointment Wednesday morning. She had me take a breathing test and did a thorough exam. The test came back normal and other than blocked sinues, she could find nothing wrong, so she referred me to an allergist to see if the high mold content in the house could be causing the chest issues and sneezing fits. I should receive the referral in the mail next week and will set up an appointment as soon as possible. In the meantime I will contact the health department for information on the different types of mold in the area and how to get rid of them.

No comments: