Monday, June 1, 2009

Sleeping


I've been resting and sleeping a lot the last few days. My nightmares have continued but are not as intense. I am very weak and tired as I continue to increase my dosage of Samento, so I have not been active other than watering my garden and preparing food. Getting up in the morning is incredibly difficult as my body is so weak and sore I just don't want to move but I eventually have to give in to either my bladder or my stomach. To pass the time while lying down I've taken to watching a bit of TV (which I generally despise) and listening to music. Today I pulled my stack of felt off my shelves and got my sewing box out to make a gift for one of my case workers - a journal cover. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and think she'll really enjoy it :)

No comments: