Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pretty good

I'm feeling pretty good today. I slept about 9 hours last night and woke at around 4am. I'm still a bit weak from whatever got into my system last week, but I'm definitely feeling an improvement. One new symptom is a slight numbness and tingling in my fingertips, especially my left thumb. I'm not really concerned about it because I think it's likely due to my neck and shoulders being a bit out of whack... I've been sleeping in odd positions lately. A good crunch from my chiropractor should help :) Also, I think I'm dehydrated even though I'm drinking lots of water....the skin on my hands stays when I pinch it and I'm having headaches and achy lower back, as if my kidneys were having trouble. I'm going to bring this up with my doctor when I see her Friday.
In other news; I interviewed for an online job yesterday and I think I got it! The woman who interviewed me said she would send me some final paperwork and contact me by next week to let me know when training starts. She didn't officially tell me I had the job, but it sure sounded as though I got it. I'm also starting yoga classes twice a week beginning Dec 15th. I'm so excited! I can't wait to stretch/strengthen my muscles....they've been soooo bored! *chuckle*

No comments: