Sunday, December 7, 2008

Relapse?

I am wondering if perhaps this was not a relapse after all, but rather my body being stressed from fighting some other seasonal bug. I feel quite a bit better tonight, the pressure/tenderness in my abdomen has lessened and I have a bit more stamina. Just last night talking, eating, standing etc still had me out of breath, and today that's much better. I was able to put a load of laundry in the washer, take a quick shower and even stroll around in the back yard and enjoy the fresh air :-) I took my camera with me and got a few good shots of some cacti and our mesquite tree. I'm still taking it easy, resting a lot and drinking plenty of fluids....I'm hoping this was just some nasty little bug and that I'll be back on my feet again soon :-) ttfn!

No comments: