Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New symptoms

For the last 2 days I've had a tingling sensation around my lips, which seems to increase when lying down and after I wake up. I feel very heavy upon waking and it takes some time to get moving. I'm also having mild balance problems - I trip over my own feet and sway a bit when standing still. I'm going to email my doctor and get some input on this. In the meantime, I'm drinking plenty of fluids and taking it easy.

In other news, the dog bit my sister last night, which is twice in two days that he's been aggressive without reason. This time he was sitting in the kitchen with sis and her friend, sis bent down to talk sweet to him like she always does, and he bit her face! She has two red lines on her cheek. I have no idea what is going on with him. He has been barking more than usual as well. I wish he could talk, so he could tell us what's wrong.

No comments: