Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zoning out

I've been having periods of time where I zone out. It feels as though everything suddenly slows down and I am heavy and sluggish....talking is very hard and sometimes impossible. I've had these for quite some time now and just thought I was suddenly run down so I would go to bed and rest. Last night I had one in front of some friends for the first time. I was unresponsive and one of them told me later he was about to call 911 right before I came out of it. I guess not having witnessed the effect, I hadn't realized how serious they were. I will definitely be informing my doctor. I uploaded a new video clip, and you'll notice I appear to I space out for a few seconds several times during the recording. The episodes are a bit like that but last a lot longer. Last night's 'episode' lasted for the better part of 20 minutes, and others have lasted much longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6DZ3s05U9o

No comments: