Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is it June already??

My left wrist has gotten steadily worse since it began to hurt in May. I am able to use my left hand and arm less and less, as lifting and grasping is becoming increasingly painful.
My frustration levels have also been high. Family issues coupled with slow response time from doctors has brought me to levels of desperation I have not felt in a long time. The last two days have been especially hard....feeling the urge to scream and just pound something...anything. I have been allowing myself to let loose with the foul language as my psychologist suggested, as it really is my only major outlet. It's helping in some ways, though I don't really like having such a foul mouth. I think the heat has been contributing to my rotten mood as well, being in the triple digits. Yuck!
Lately I feel like I'm going insane from all this....losing my mind. I've been assured by my psychologist that I'm quite sane....though I don't feel it. Anyway, I'll try to write more when I can. Peace!

No comments: