Wednesday, May 12, 2010

*#%@&%(!!!!!!

My frustration levels are rising today. After months of attempting to contact the owner of a message board I belong to to get permission to publish a post about my condition and ask for donations to be sent to the clinic on my behalf, I finally got in touch with him and got the green light. I posted it yesterday, but within a few hours it was removed by the moderators. It seems he forgot to tell them he ok'd it. I have messaged him and am awaiting response. After feeling the relief of finally getting it posted after months of work, it felt like a kick in the gut to have it deleted. I can feel myself slipping into a depression over this, as it seems to be a recurring theme. I make a little progress, only to get kicked back to where I started. *taking deep breaths* I have been getting sicker again, with weakness and pain increasing, so my feelings of frantic desperation are taking hold. I don't know how much longer I can continue this way.

No comments: