Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Missing Grandma

I've been sleeping 12-16 hours a night for about the last week. I'm very glad to be getting plenty of rest without that annoying insomnia.
2 days ago I had a very strange sensation - a tingling in my left arm that that began in my hand near my thumb and moved up to about my elbow. I paid close attention to it in case it traveled farther up my arm or started to hurt, just in case it was heart related. It lasted for a few hours then faded...I still have an occasional tingle near my thumb. Both hands are pretty stiff still and achy when I use them.
Another disturbing bit or news. The last 2 nights I've had 3 very vivid dreams of my grandmother dying of a heart attack on Oct 8th (this coming Thursday). Each time it happens in her kitchen and she passes in my arms. I have had the occasional premonition, and this doesn't feel like one, but I will call her anyway just to tell her how much I love her.

No comments: