Friday, October 2, 2009

A change

The stomach pain and nausea that began over 2 months ago has begun to let up. While still a bit tender in the tummy area, I can definitely feel an improvement. I still wake some nights with aching, but it's not as bad as it has been.
Also, I've lost 7 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I was worried at first as I seemed to be losing it very quickly, but it has leveled off now and is holding steady at about 122 which is still within the safe and healthy range for my height. This is also the first real clear brain day I've had in weeks. I took advantage of it and did some work on my disability appeal. I have less than 30 days to complete and mail it along with written statements and any new tests my doctor will order, so I'm glad I have the ability to work on it now.

No comments: