Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back on Samento

Since my last post on the 19th I have been woken nightly with the same stabbing pains shooting down my forearms into my wrist and fingers. Ibuprofen helps but does not eliminate it. My hands are also sensitive to touch in certain places, as though my nerves are on the outside. I began having this pain shortly after I ran out of my B complex supplement. I am curious to see if the pains will subside after I start taking them again. I will ask my dad to pick some up tonight.

I went back on Samento two days ago and am herxing pretty hard. I am extremely exhausted and weak. I also have persistent nausea and diarrhea, which could just be a coincidence and not connected to the Samento. I just woke up after sleeping 22 hours, my heart rate fast ( around 122) but pulse faint. I feel heavy and very weak and am still having difficulty expanding my lungs and feel as though I can't catch my breath. I will take my medicine and eat something, then probably lie back down.

No comments: