Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slowing down

The last few days have been very busy. I got a wild hair up my rear on Monday, and went a little nuts with the physical activity..... I cut and assembled a set of shelves with some wood I had bought a few months ago. My body reacted with muscle weakness/pain and exhaustion. Taking it easy is something I really struggle with. My mind wants to do more than my body is capable of, which usually lands me in bed for a day or two. So I've been trying to slow down a bit physically and focus my efforts on finding an online job. After many hours of sifting through a plethora of online scams, I sent off applications to three companies and received one response yesterday morning. I'm doing a double-check on the company to make sure it's legit before I sign on. Anyhoo....all this sitting has caused me to work up quite an appetite ;-) I'm off to the kitchen to wrangle up some grub. later!

No comments: