Sunday, November 30, 2008

A good month

This month has been pretty good. I had a wonderful holiday! First a late lunch with family, and then dinner with friends. The weather was lovely and I felt really good despite eating enough food to choke a horse which included half a chicken, a plethora of side dishes and an entire pumpkin pie! I have been actively looking for work both online and outside the home. Right now I'm going a bit stir-crazy with all the energy I have and would really like to put it toward earning an income.
In other news, I am in the process of collecting recyclable materials that can be used to build a solar-powered space heater. I've been browsing online schematics and have found one that I can build myself :-) Some of the materials, such as a sheet of Plexiglas and heater hose I may have to buy, but the rest will be recycled materials. I'm really excited, and hope to start building it within the next month so I can save my Dad a bit of money on his electric bill this winter.
Well, that's all for now. Bye!

No comments: