Sunday, October 12, 2008

good news!

I found out on Friday that I can safely take advil or tylenol to ease my joint pain, yay! Since then I have been taking a 200mg advil at night which helps me stay comfortable enough to sleep, and continues to ease my pain well into the next day :)

In other news, I attended my first Lyme Disease support group on Saturday! One of the members there gave me a ride to and from :-) It was great to be in a room full of people who know exactly what this disease does, and who do not expect me to be normal just because I look that way on the outside. We talked in great length about the documentary "Under our Skin" and shared treatment options that have helped us. I'm really looking forward to attending again next month.

Today I joined a yahoo group where I can post photos and prices of things I want to sell for locals to purchase. I'm so excited to have this opportunity to make some cash from home!

No comments: