Friday, April 9, 2010

A weird day

It's been a weird day. Numbness in lower left side of my face (around ear and jaw), stomach upset and pain, bad heart burn - which is very very rare for me - and a sharp pain in the center of my chest (which has since gone away) that increased when I exhaled. My heart rate has been slower than usual, hovering in the 75ish range most of the day, only a few spikes above 100. Still very weak and shaky. I feel best right after I eat. An hour or more after, I feel like I will pass out from lack of food, as if my blood sugar has suddenly dropped, even tho I know that's not possible. Also, in the last two days I have begun to suddenly shake and sweat when lying down, feeling like my heart is beating very hard...like a tiny hammer in my neck. It usually subsides within an hour.

No comments: