Friday, July 31, 2009

Insomnia

I've been having bad insomnia the last 3 days which is feeling a lot like when I was on the adrenal meds. Exhausted, but unable to fall asleep for long periods, then unable to stay asleep for more than a few hours before waking again, still exhausted. I shot a video clip about 2 days into it thinking it might be part of a Herx reaction. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2zflGSUdA
Now I'm thinking it could just be due to excitement. I've been working hard on a project and it's all I've been thinking about. Just last night I noticed that at one point while trying to relax and get some sleep, my mind started going crazy with ideas which I then sat up and wrote down. That's when I realized that could be what has been keeping my ass up ;-) So, I'm taking a break from that project for a few days to see if that helps :-) I already feel a bit more relaxed since shifting my focus to other things. Ttfn. :-)

No comments: